Part 1 - Introduction & Declaration
Part 2 - Business Proposal
Please attach (below) a one page or less description of your business idea, start-up business or business expansion. We strongly suggest you carefully review the following Scoring Criteria and address each point in your proposal.
The selection committee will assess your application considering the following 5 categories and award a score for each, to a possible maximum of 100. A yes answer to the question in each category will be scored a maximum of 20, a no answer will be given a score of 0.
- Economic impact. Whether now or within the next 5 years, will the business generate economic activity and jobs in Muskoka? If yes, how significant will the planned Muskoka employment be? What is the opportunity for job creation outside of Muskoka?
- Innovation. Is the business innovative? (Consider both the product/service and/or how it is produced.)
- Scalability. Do the planned revenue sources indicate that the business will be scalable? Do the revenue projections for the next 5 years support that belief? If yes, how significant will the planned Muskoka-based revenue be? What is the opportunity for revenue creation outside of Muskoka?
- Profitability. Will the business be profitable?
- Demand. Does the business solve an identifiable problem? Is there proven demand for the product or service?
Part 3 - Attachment
Please attach your one page or less business description in .doc or .pdf form.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON MARCH 1st, 2019. LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For more information including answers to frequently asked questions, please visit www.muskokafounderscircle.com or send an email to email@example.com or call 1-416-567-5160.